It is a classical brandy fizz cocktail, and it is perfect for any occasion – regardless of its name. The snowball is a mixed drink of brandy and ginger ale that is much like the popular gin fizz and may have been first published in 1899 in “Applegreen’s Bar Book.” It is roughly similar to the popular gin fizz. As opposed to simple syrup, soda water is likely to have been the first ingredient in the first versions. Even though the egg white is optional, it is often found in classic cocktails and will give the drink a foamy top and a lush texture. As a result of the warmth of the brandy and frothiness from the egg white, this is a wonderful winter beverage. On the other hand, it’s also tall, refreshing, and so it’s a great beverage for summer as well. If you’re in the mood for an easy brandy cocktail that’s both stimulating and delightful, give this cocktail a try whenever it suits your mood.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Snowball Cocktail Recipe is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Snowball Cocktail Recipe is 185 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Snowball Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Collins Glass
- 2 ounces brandy
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 large egg white, optional
- 2 to 3 ounces ginger ale, to taste
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Pour the brandy, simple syrup, and egg white into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- To ensure that the egg is thoroughly blended, vigorously shake it.
- Fill a collins glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Add a splash of ginger ale to finish. Serve and have fun.