A tequila cosmo is the best way to describe a passion cocktail. This pretty pink martini is filled with flavor using a similar combination of cranberry, lime, and orange liqueur to the cosmopolitan. Cointreau, however, would pair nicely with tequila in this scenario, although Grand Marnier is a better choice. Tequila makes a wonderful dinner companion when paired with this spirit. You should do that even if you have Mexican food since the sweetness of the fruits will counteract the spice. Additionally, the recipe is best when split into two cocktail recipes to share, making it the perfect option for Valentine’s Day or a date night.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Passion Cocktail Recipe is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Passion Cocktail Recipe is 152 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Passion Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Stemmed Glasses
- 2 ounces tequila
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 2 splashes brandy-based orange liqueur
- Lime slices, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Assemble the ingredients.
- In a cocktail shaker with ice cubes, combine tequila, cranberry juice, and lime juice.
- Give it a good shake!
- Fill stemmed glasses with ice and strain into them. Fill each glass halfway with orange liqueur.
- Using a lime slice, garnish each glass. Enjoy your meal!