A French phrase that translates as “life in red” is a fitting name for the Grand Marnier drink ‘La Vie En Rouge.’ a beautiful holiday cocktail that is sure to be a hit at any An elegant and simple blend of cranberry juice and Grand Marnier infused with the aromatic flavor of rosemary makes for an incredibly refreshing beverage. It is incredibly easy to combine the flavors of these three flavors to create a fragrant, fruity, and lovely cocktail. It is also possible to make it by a pitcher, which is always a pleasant option when entertaining.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of La Vie En Rouge Cocktail Recipe is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of La Vie En Rouge Cocktail Recipe is 184 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create La Vie En Rouge Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Old-Fashioned Glass
- 10 to 12 rosemary needles
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ounces brandy-based orange liqueur
- 1 1/2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Combine 10 to 12 rosemary needles and the basic syrup in a cocktail shaker. Lightly muddle.
- Combine the orange liqueur, cranberry juice, and lemon juice in a mixing glass. Fill the shaker halfway with ice and give it a good shake.
- Fill an old-fashioned glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig. Serve and have fun.