Easter bunny, a sweet vodka cocktail, is a fun springtime drink that will satisfy your sweet tooth. The treat is delicious and offers you the opportunity to perfect a simple bartending skill as you prepare a tempting layer of chocolate and cherry. The Easter bunny cocktail is very easy to make and only requires a few ingredients. The base of this cocktail is a mix of chocolate liqueur and vodka served on rocks. The drink is then topped with a chocolate syrup float and cherry brandy. You’ll definitely enjoy this sweet, very chocolatey drink, but you might feel a little guilty about it at first.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Easter Bunny Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 6 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Easter Bunny Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 257 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Easter Bunny Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Muddler or Mortar
- Pestle with cocktail shaker
- Shot Glass
- Extra Cup
- Martini Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces crème de cacao liqueur
- 1 teaspoon cherry brandy
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 ounce vodka
Steps to Make It
- Make sure the ingredients are ready. The crème de cacao and vodka should be added to a cocktail shaker.
- Adding ice and shaking well will ensure a smooth drink.
- Put the mixture into a classic glass with fresh ice cubes.
- Place the cherry brandy and chocolate syrup on top of the pie.
- Pour them over the back of a bar spoon.