An appealing drink with a satisfying flavor, the Baltimore bang cocktail is classically styled. There are plenty of other fun, creative ways to enjoy a whiskey sour, but this is a perfect variation. Making this recipe is really simple, and the result is a great combination between sweet and fruity flavors , in a pleasant way. In this cocktail, you’ll come up with a smooth mix of bourbon and apricot brandy. Lemon juice and simple syrup are two components of a classic sour drink, creating a sweet-sour blend that gives the drink a lively flavor. Making this entrée that comes together quickly and can be customized to your taste is very easy.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Baltimore Bang Cocktail Recipe is 5 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Baltimore Bang Cocktail Recipe is 244 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Baltimore Bang Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- Cocktail Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces bourbon whiskey
- 1 1/2 ounces apricot brandy1 1/2 ounces apricot brandy
- 1 ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Maraschino cherry, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Pour the bourbon, apricot brandy, lemon juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker. Fill the container with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill a chilled cocktail glass halfway with ice and strain into it.
- Serve with a skewered orange slice and a cherry flag as a garnish. Serve and have fun.