There’s nothing like a few spiced silver bells to enjoy on a winter evening during the holidays. This drink honors the smooth taste of Camarena Silver Tequila, enhancing it with a combination of white spices, ginger beer, and citrus flavors. In any other case, this would be a drink that is both good and not outstanding without the ginger beer. The spicy flavor of the brew balances out the drink and adds a different spice to it, taking advantage of the flavors of the cinnamon and allspice. Something is fascinating about the cranberry spiced syrup in this recipe. A great enhanced simple syrup that you can increase the flavor of other drinks by adding it to them, even nonseasonal drinks, gives them a festive touch. The winter months are definitely the perfect time to stock up on it.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Spiced Silver Bell Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Spiced Silver Bell Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 189 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Spiced Silver Bell Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 10 minutes.
- Double Old-fashioned Glass
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce cranberry spice syrup
- 2 to 3 ounces ginger beer, to taste
- Lime wheel, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- In a double old-fashioned glass filled with ice, combine the ingredients.
- Stir everything together thoroughly.
- Serve with a lime wheel as a garnish. Serve and have fun.