The Corrido Prohibidos gives you beer and tequila in one quick sip with its simple approach but effective execution. During a hot summer afternoon, this can be a refreshing and effective way to cool down. To make this easy drink, all you need is a shot of tequila and your favorite beer. As a portable option, if there is no glassware available to pour it from, simply take a sip of freshly tapped beer, add tequila and lime to the bottle, and you’re good to go.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Prohibidos Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 4 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Prohibidos Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 225 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Prohibidos Cocktail Recipe cocktail is 3 minutes.
- Beer Mug
- Coarse salt, for rimming
- 2 ounces blanco tequila
- 6 ounces Mexican beer
- Lime wedge, garnish
Steps to Make It
- Collect the necessary ingredients.
- Use a lime slice to soak the rim of a cooled beer cup, then dip or roll it in a small dish of coarse salt.
- In a glass, pour the tequila.
- Pour the beer slowly over the edge of the glass.
- A wedge of lime may be garnished with the dish. Have fun while serving.