Often referred to as a Capri, a banshee is a yummy drink that tastes like a chocolate-covered banana. A throwback cocktail created in the ’80s and ’90s when the white Russian was all the rage (more than it is now), the white Russian is a drink with a tropical twist. While the banshee uses the same ingredients as the infamous drink, it omits vodka and coffee liqueurs in its place. Instead, it uses banana and chocolate liqueurs. It’s hearty, creamy, and low-proof and makes a perfect treat whenever you’re in the mood for a cocktail.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Banshee Cocktail Recipe is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Banshee Cocktail Recipe is 313 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Banshee Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Old-fashioned glass
- Approximately 1/2 ounce of white crème de cacao liqueur
- Approximately 1 ounce of banana liqueur
- Milk or cream, 2 ounces
Steps to Make It
- The ingredients need to be gathered
- The liqueurs should be poured into an old-fashioned glass filled with ice
- Adding milk or cream will fill the glass
- Shake the shaker tin on top of the glass
- Have fun serving and enjoying!