The bésame cocktail is a great choice for romantic occasions. Its name comes from the Spanish phrase “kiss me”. In addition to Tequila, it features Agavero, an ultra-smooth liqueur based on Tequila. Featuring passion fruit juice and raspberries, this drink may just be the key to getting your date to pucker up. An agave flavor is enhanced by the essence of the Damiana flower. It has been considered a potent aphrodisiac for centuries in Mexico, and was used to make tequila made from the agave flower. The liqueur has a sweet agave nectar-like taste and herbal and floral accents. This cocktail is a great way to introduce yourself to Agavero. The drink uses limes, raspberries, passion fruit, and Chambord, as well as fresh raspberries and raspberries. Making this beverage is easy and will make you want to share your drinks with your special someone.
Cocktail strength (from 1 to 10 scale)
The strength of Bésame Cocktail Recipe is 2 out of 10.
Nutrition (calories per serving)
The estimated calories of Bésame Cocktail Recipe is 309 calories per serving.
Preparation time (minutes)
The time it takes to create Bésame Cocktail Recipe is 3 minutes.
- Cocktail Shaker
- The highball glass
- 2 lime wedges
- 5 to 6 raspberries
- 1 1/2 ounces Agavero Liqueur
- 4 ounces passion fruit juice
- 1 splash raspberry liqueur
Steps to Make It
- Collect the required ingredients.
- Combine the lime wedges and raspberries in a cocktail shaker. To remove all of the fruit juices, muddle them thoroughly.
- The Agavero and passion fruit juice should be added first, followed by a splash of raspberry liqueur.
- Fill the shaker halfway with ice and shake vigorously.
- Pour all into a highball glass without straining.
- Serve and have fun.